Marshall Fire shouldn’t have happened January 11, 2022

Tracy Koller, FNP, PSR Colorado | Boulder Daily Camera

The truth is, the Marshall Fire shouldn’t have happened. Half of my street is in rubble, not only from a grass fire that got out of control, but also from historically dry conditions, unprecedented wind gusts, and a severe drought caused by the climate crisis.

Read more

More In the News

Misinformation on gas stoves is swirling around the internet. Here’s what you need to know

Robert M. Gould, MD, San Francisco Bay PSR | San Francisco Chronicle Overnight, gas stoves have become the latest flashpoint in America’s culture war —...
More

Living with a gas stove? Tips for minimizing health risks

KNKX Public Radio It’s now well established that living with a gas stove can cause a range of health problems that include asthma, heart disease...
More

Your gas stove is an expensive chain-smoker

Eve Shapiro, MD, PSR Arizona | Pinal Central The oil and gas industry spent half a century and an enormous amount of money ensuring that...
More