Defend Climate Action in the U.S. Senate! December 14, 2021
This action alert is no longer active
The Build Back Better Act is our best chance to create a nationwide response to climate change. Please call your senators today at (1-877-215-0983) and urge them to support the Build Back Better Act’s investments in climate change protection.
Tell them why you care. You can cite these facts or focus on your own community:
- Climate change is hurting us now. From coastal cities raising roads due to sea level rise, to entire towns being burned down by wildfires, our country is experiencing the very real, very expensive and very painful impacts of climate change.
- It’s not just disasters, it’s also our health. As a [insert medical credentials], I worry about the health consequences if we do not invest in climate solutions, particularly for the most vulnerable groups like children, the elderly, and those with chronic diseases.
- We need solutions. The Build Back Better Act would:
- Bolster clean energy manufacturing and improve energy efficiency.
- Incentivize U.S. manufacturing of clean-energy technologies like wind turbine blades and solar panels, creating good new jobs for American workers.
- Provide clean energy tax credits, which can save the average American family hundreds of dollars per year in energy costs.
- This is a crisis. We need action. I strongly urge the senator to support the Build Back Better Act’s investments to cut our carbon footprint and make us more climate-resilient. Thank you.
Call your senators today at 1-877-215-0983.